Am detectat ca folositi Internet Explorer, acesta este un browser invechit.
Pentru a naviga pe acest site trebuie sa treceti la un browser modern:
- Automatically registering accounting affidavits for all entered documents
- Automatic records of expenditures in advance
- Accounting records for European projects through special suppliers accounts
- Generating the 300, 390 and 394 statements, as well as financial reports and mandatory accounting reports
- Verifying, in accordance with the ANAF database, the tax registration numbers from Romania, from the European Union and for partners using, or not, the VAT on collection system
- Setting the standard balance for a month considered closed, to highlight accidental changes of the already reported situations
- Accounting balances separated on subunits, if necessary
- Balance – accounting year, depending on the starting month of the accounting year, other than January, useful for companies making reports in other accounting systems
- Managing and keeping track of several companies within a holding.
- Joint venture companies.
- Quantitative value inventory records
- Global value inventory records – automatic calculation of the price differences coefficient
- The possibility of using different management methods: FIFO, LIFO, IDS, WAC, per value
- Multiple measuring units, with automatic transformation of the price and quantity based on specified parities
- Inventory management according to packaging/storage measuring units
- The characteristics of an item can be highlighted analytically and in a flexible way, by using attributes.
- Mechanisms for obtaining quantities by calculation with sizes on three levels, for every order or entry, with further exploitation in production and deliveries
- Blocking the sale for certain inventories if they do not meet certain criteria (expired, without authorization)
- Delivery control by tracking packages and distributing them with their own transportation resources
- Inventory records by series, shelf life and expiration dates
- Defining several price lists and using them according to commercial criteria, automatically applying promotional prices
- Defining equivalent items and using them on documents
- A complex discount system for each subunit.
Customers and suppliers
- Defining the partner once, whether it is a client or a supplier, the difference being the document in which it appears
- Controlling credits receivable by blocking the sale on multiple criteria
- The possibility to attach several headquarters to the same partner and visualize the status for each one
- Contacts, delegates and bank registration for each partner
- Payment terms/discount percentage set as default on a partner level
- Credits on sale given to customers, with warnings for exceeding credit limits.
- Consulting, at any time, the customer and supplier sheets, in RON or foreign currency
- Verifying, at any time, the credits receivable and the accounts payable
- Strict automatic accruals for foreign currency balances, according to the current legislation.
- Records of treasury operations in RON and foreign currency with automatic accruals for foreign currency balances
- Credit lines control
- Records of receivable/transferable notes
- Drawer with checks and promissory notes without accounting records of these payment/collection promises
- Treasury advanced payments and prepayment notes management
- Manual and automatic clearing operations generated by different criteria
- Settling insignificant partners’ balances
- BNR exchange rate automatic update for all currencies.