WME Analytics is a module of the WinMENTOR ENTERPRISE® ERP suite. Based on the Qlik platform, it benefits from the performance of the QIX Associative Data Indexing engine, the second generation of Qlik’s proven and patented engine technology.
Qlik’s Associative Model allows people to probe all the possible associations that exist in their data, across all their data sources, to see the whole story instead of just the partial views offered by query-based or hierarchical tools. The documentation for Qlik Sense can be read here.
Using WME Analytics can consolidate data from various areas of the company’s business, exploring various ways of associating data across multi-departmental analysis.
WME Analytics is provided with a set of basic analytics, a set that can be personalized to the wishes and specifics of the client’s activity. The basic analysis set can include:
- Sales analysis (historical, seasonality, sales in the territory, performance of sales representatives, etc)
- Sales analysis for the selected year
- Sales analysis of the current year compared to the past year
- Purchases analysis of the year compared to last year
- Additions vs. Sales analysis
- Inventory age analysis
- Inventory evolution
- Analysis of customer receipts and payments to suppliers, cash flow.