The module allows highlighting fixed assets and inventory items within the company’s patrimony, with immediate results visible in the accounting balance.
- Highlighting ongoing assets:
- Depreciation methods provided by law: linear, accelerated, digressive
- In parallel with the economic and fiscal depreciation, the group depreciation is also calculated
- It is possible to reevaluate fixed assets by gross values (proportional recalculation of the gross value for both the active and the depreciation) or by net values (presenting the asset at its correct value by cancelling the depreciation).
- Specific fixed assets reports: fixed asset record, inventory register.