AdminJobs is a module specialized in automatically executing preset actions on a fixed schedule.
- Allow establishing sets of reports to be launched at specific hours and time intervals specified by the user within the execution schedules
You have two types of jobs: SERVER and CLIENT.
- The SERVER-type jobs prepare the basic tables for the reports, directly on the Oracle server, based on the schedule. Subsequently, users can view the reports without carrying out the printing SQLs. This way of working ensures clearing up the server during daytime by transferring time-consuming executions to the night-time period
- The CLIENT-type jobs prepare the basic tables of the WME reports based on a timer, at a specific hour, established directly on the printing jobs form. This way of working allows processing the lists after execution in order to export them into the .pdf, .xls, .hmtl and .txt formats. Thus the lists created can be printed during the off-hours and the resulting exported files can be emailed to decision makers
- Without the Data WareHouse module, the lists generated through printing jobs can be exploited from a special form.
- Are used to inform the concerned people about the different situations occurring while exploring the application
- The partners can be informed by email or text message, and the company’s employees can be informed by email, text or the WME internal messenger
- For agents or operators, the alerts automatically generate tasksdescribing the issues they need to solve after the database analysis
- The database interrogation is carried out automatically, based on a schedule connected to the warning
- The software provides predefined warnings, but other notifications can be added, depending on the company’s specifications
- The content of the SQL interrogation phrase can be written by the operators, based on predefined warnings
- Adding or modifying SQL interrogations phrases is facilitated by automatic field names suggestions for each table. The SQL editor highlights key words as you type the description.
Data updating procedures
- Are used for database automatic updates
- Can be used to block invoices for partners not complying with the company’s policy or who have expired functioning authorizations, to block the sale of expired goods or to confront the inventory status with the expiration date, in order to restrain the sale of goods soon to be expired
- Searching the database is automatic, based on a schedule linked to the procedure. The software offers a set of predefined procedures, but you can imagine other update actions depending on the company’s specificity. The content of the SQL interrogation phrase can be written by the operators, based on predefined procedures. Adding or modifying SQL interrogations phrases is facilitated by automatic field names suggestions for each table.